ESOL Tutor, Wakefield
m2r Education are looking for experienced ESOL Teachers who are looking for a part time tutoring opportunities in Wakefield.
We need Tutors for face to face tutoring, private and small groups, mainly A1 - B2.
- Experience of teaching ESOL is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally 2 years full time teaching experience
- Recognised teaching qualifications (QTS / CELTA / TEFL)
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
- FROM £20 per hour
- Lessons will be afterschool / evenings and possibly Saturdays, depending on demand. This is completely flexible however.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.
Contact us for more details.