School Principal (Montessori), Hanoi, Vietnam
TO £3500 / $4500 per month, health insurance, visa, flights etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require a School Principal with a Montessori background to join asap.
This is a successful and reputable Montessori school with students ranging in age from 18 months to six years. Established in Vietnam in 2011, it is the leading international standardised Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam and is affiliated by IAPM (International Association of Progressive Montessori) in the USA.
They are looking for a highly experienced School Principal with a strong Montessori background to lead the school and continue with its development.
- Supervise the Montessori program and other programs
- Ensure that an appropriate Montessori curriculum is available and implemented
- Ensure that a Montessori climate is maintained
- Supervise the status of the materials and equipment in Montessori classrooms
- Supervise and track the progress and academic performance of the children, supporting the curriculum alignment to the common core standards.
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education / early childhood
- Montessori certificate from an accredited Montessori association
- 3-5 years’ experience in operating a school of 200 students or more
- Demonstrated experience in creating and evaluating the programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with teachers in professional development
- and coaching situations
- Demonstrated commitment to and compatibility with Montessori beliefs and philosophy
- Knowledge of Montessori philosophy and curriculum
- Clear police check
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience, up to $5000 / £4500 per month which includes the accomodation allowance
- Medical cover
- Visa costs covered
- Paid holiday
End Oct 2019 start date