Teach in the UAE! Multiple subjects, India & Philippines ints, March 2018
21000AED (USD$5700) per month tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
UAE Teaching Recruitment Event
JUST ABOUT ALL SCHOOL SUBJECTS CATERED FOR! CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
Passport holders of India and the Philippines are invited to apply for these prestigious roles! (IELTS 7.0 is mandatory)
m2r Education require Teachers of almost all school subjects to teach in government schools across the UAE (including the Emirate of Abu Dhabi). Interviews are taking place across the globe, all locations and dates are listed below.
All teaching roles are located in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Ajman so you must be flexible with location. (Please note - Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and includes the Western Region. Roles exist across the Emirate incl Al Ain. There are very few roles in Abu Dhabi city itself.)
Philippines (Manila & Quezon), 17-19 Mar
India (Delhi, Mumbai & Hyderabad), 21 - 28 Mar
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
- 3 years relevant teaching experience within a secondary school
- BA Degree in relevant school subject
- A teaching qualification is an advantage
- You MUST have current international school / IB experience to apply.
- IELTS 7.0 (mandatory)
- 21000AED (USD$5700) TAX FREE per month
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
2018 start dates