Chemistry Teacher UAE (All Emirates) Skype interviews
From AED11,998 (£2600 / $3200) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education have the following requirements for Chemistry Teachers to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE.
With state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services, the Institute of Applied Technology offer career-based technical education at secondary and tertiary levels. Their aim is to meet the industrial and technical challenges and requirements that will allow UAE national students to move on to higher education and pursue their careers in the higher technologies.
IAT’s vision is to create a world-class career-based technical education system that will produce the scientists, engineers, and technicians needed for the UAE to build a knowledge-based economy. The schools provide secondary and post-secondary vocational training in Math, Science, Computer Science, and Engineering, among other subjects. English education is strongly emphasized.
- BSc in Chemistry with relevant teaching qualification IS ESSENTIAL
- 3 yrs high school teaching experience
- Max 52 years of age
- Experience of the English national curriculum in a UK or British international school
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English OR IELTS 7.0 at time of application
- Competitive salary with basic salary range from AED 11,998 (£2600 / $3200) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance from AED 7424 (£1600 / $2000) based on LOCATION
- Medical insurance, airfare once a year to your home country and work visa
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation allowance of 20000AED (50% paid upon start and 50% paid after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
You will be work at one of these locations and you MUST be flexible with location.
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baynounah ( Al Gharbia)
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
Ongoing start dates.