School Principal, UAE.
Up to 40000AED (£8300) per mth tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education require Secondary School Principals to work in government schools across the UAE (including the Emirate of Abu Dhabi). Ongoing start dates.
The school principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for ensuring that all students are supervised in a safe way that meets the approved curricula and mission of the Ministry of Education. As a principal with specialist behavior intervention experience you will be assigned to a school which requires extra support in terms of behavior management. The expectation is that you will put an intervention plan into place which will quickly improve the behavior of the school therefore improving outcomes for students.
All roles are located in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Ajman so you must be flexible with location. (Please note - Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and includes the Western Region. Roles exist across the Emirate incl Al Ain. There are very few roles in Abu Dhabi city itself.)
Face to face interviews only.
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience.
- 3 years relevant senior leadership experience within a secondary school
- Experience of rasing standards in a school where OFSTED have required significant improvement
- Ideally a role within a Pupil Referral Unit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Word, Spreadsheets and Database
- Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- NPQH / MEd
- c. 40000AED TAX FREE per month (£8,300)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 8 nights and relocation costs.
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Ongoing start dates.