Elementary/Primary Teachers, Dubai
UP TO AED12000 (GBP2600 / USD$3200/mth) ALL INCLUSIVE + flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this USinternational school who require primary school (elementary) teachers for a Sept'19 start. Roles are for grades 1 - 5.
This is an exceptional school based in Dubai with modern facilities and an international teaching faculty and international students. Opportunities exist for career development exisit with the school and the group.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to progress and to have a real impact on the outcomes and success of pupils. The ideal candidate will be a highly-qualified, skilled and inspirational person who shares our commitment to developing the potential of every child.
The successful candidate will bring a strong track record of success, a thorough understanding of best educational practice and a ‘whole-school’ approach to working.
- A Bachelors degree + PGCE (or equivalent)
- UK/US/Canadian/Australian passport holders preferred
- At least 2 years of teaching experience post qualification
- Possess valid references and police checks
- UP TO AED12000 (GBP2600 / USD$3200/mth), Inclusive of housing allowance
- Schooling allowance (50% first child, 25% second, 12.5% thereafter)
- Annual flight allowance (self only)
- Medical insurance (self only)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current police check / police clearance
Sept '19 start date (could be earlier)