Head of Elementary US Curriculum (American School), Sharjah
UP TO AED25000 (USD$6800/mth) ALL INCLUSIVE + flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this American international school who require a Head of Elementary, US Curriculum. Sept'19 start.
This is an exceptional school based in Sharjah with modern facilities and an international teaching faculty and international students. Opportunities exist for career development within the school and the group.
- To develop the Elementary curriculum and support teachers and students in all aspects of Elementary curriculum, assessment, and instruction.
- Manage, coach and work collaboratively with teachers to plan creative lessons incorporating the US Common Core State Standards.
Requirements / Experience
- Excellent knowledge of US Curriculum education system (KG)
- Strong Elementary management experience
- Extensive (min 5yrs) experience using common core curriculum and 2yrs in a similar role
- Middle East experience is preferred but not essential
- Education related degree
- Must have a Master/MEd relevant to the field.
- US passport holders ONLY
- UP TO AED25000 (USD$6800/mth), Inclusive of housing allowance
- Schooling allowance (100% up to 3 kids)
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical insurance (self + spouse only)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current police check / police clearance
Sept '19 start date (could be earlier)