Curriculum Specialists (English/Mechanical/Aviation) UAE. Skype interviews
AED11998 (£2500 / $3200/mth TAX FREE) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.ATION and FAMILY STATUS. Benefits include: FAMILY medical insura
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
We are working in conjunction with our UAE partners, Pure Talent on major teaching projects in the Emirates.
We require Curriculum Specialists for a leading education provider, who have a techincal background, ideally in engineering. August 2019 starts. Native English speakers only.
Subject specialisms are:
Reporting to the Principal, the Vice Principal is responsible of the delivery of the Academic program and related Academic matters on campus. The VP Academic supervises Teachers on campus and
provides guidance, ensures curriculum delivery as instructed by the Curriculum and Assessment Unit and oversees assessment process integrity. The VP Academic may represent the Principal in his/her absence in the Academic Council.
- Develop quality curriculum and resources for vocational education and training related to national business requirements, including the subject areas of: accounting, finance, logistics, supply chain, facilities management, and project management.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and professional partnerships both internally and externally.
- Support the implementation of outcomes‐based teaching, learning and assessment.
- Develop quality curriculum and resources for vocational education and training.
- Implement program quality assurance processes.
- Carry out administrative tasks and lead on special projects as directed from time to time.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least five years’ experience of learning, teaching and assessment delivery of subject related qualifications and curriculum.
- Bachelor Degree in the subject area (must be related) either English, Mechanical Engineering or Aviation Engineering.
- Preferably a post graduate or a master degree in the subject area.
- Teaching qualification.
- Additional relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- A mixture of Western and Gulf experience will be well regarded, along with relevant industrial experience.
- Competitive salary with basic salary from c. AED11998 (£2500 / $3200/mth TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1500 / $2000) to AED 9280 (£1900 / $2500)based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Flights to UAE for family
- Relocation allowance of £4000 / $5400 (payable in 2 instalments, 50% when Emirates ID is issued and 50% after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
August 2019 starts