College Director (Health Sciences), UAE
AED 65000 (£14000 / $18000 TAX FREE / MTH) + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education require a College Director with a background in health sciences to lead across several campuses across the UAE.
The College was established in 2006, and has a mandate to produce future health care professionals to meet the growing health care employment needs within the UAE. It has over 100 academic staff delivering Bachelor degree programs in Nursing, Pharmacy, Emergency Health, Physiotherapy, RMI and Psychology.
The Director will be an academic and operational leader working closely with The Board of Trustees, Health Care providers and government partners. The Director will be tasked with shaping the strategic direction of the college ensuring a strong culture; effective systems and sound policy are in place. Applicants must be experienced Senior Leaders within the higher education sector. The candidate will have a proven track record of empowering and inspiring teams to perform to their full potential through an inspirational leadership style. The ability to build credibility across the college by taking evidence decisions based will be critical to this appointment..
Qualifications / Experience
- PhD in a related health sciences field
- 10 yrs work experience in the HE sector
- Proven academic management experience
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native English speaker OR has all the qualifications and work experience from a native English speaking country
- AED 65000 (£14000 / $18000 TAX FREE / MTH) including accomodation allowance
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4200 / $5400)
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
Aug '20 Start Dates