Maths Teachers, UAE
From AED11,998 (£2600 / $3200) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education have the following requirements for Maths Teachers to teach Emirati students in secondary technical schools across the UAE.
These technical schools have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so,they provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
The first school was established in Abu Dhabi in 2010/11 as a pilot for male students. In the current academic year, 2011/12, three further male schools opened in Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
At the start of the academic year 2012/13 two additional boys’ schools were opened in Ajman and Dubai and three girls’ schools in Ajman, Al Ain and Abu Dhabi. The growing demand for vocational education has led to the opening of schools in Sharjah and Dalma Island.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Maths
- 3 yrs relevant training / work experience
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English
- Must not currently be in the UAE
- Competitive salary with basic salary of AED 11,998 (£2500 / $3300) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1500 / $2000) to AED 10400 (£2200 / $2800) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4200 / $5400)
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
Aug 20 Start Dates