Music Teacher (primary and secondary), Tunisia
£As per NASUWT payscale, accommodation allowance, flights, medical, visa, schooling
m2r Education are working with this accredited British international school who require a Music Teacher to share primary and secondary (up to A-Levels) for an end of August '21 start.
This is a growing co-ed school, established 7yrs ago. It delivers the English National Curriculum from age 3 - 19 and has a mix of local and international students. It is fully accredited with an international teaching base (majority from the UK) alongside Tunisian TAs. The school is locatted in the north of Tunis in a mostly expatriate area on the Mediterranean coast. Most staff live close to the beach.
- To teach music across primary and secondary (up to A-Levels)
- Subject specialst degree from a reputable institution
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / PGCE or equivalent
- Experience to teach to A Level
- Priority is given to teachers with British qualifications and experience
- Basic salary dependant on experience as per NASUWT England pay scales (£24k - £35k)
- £1400 initial loan + salary advance upon joining to help pay for furnishings / rental deposit if needed
- 10 days initial hotel accommodation
- £420/mth accommodation allowance (Cost of living is VERY cheap)
- Return flights for family
- Annual return flights for family
- 2 subsidised school places (if needed)
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
End of August '21 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful