ESL Teacher - Thailand ASAP - May 2023 starts!
30000 THB (£700 / $800) per month + housing / housing allowance, visa, medical insurance.
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with MediaKids Academy , a Thai organisation that aims to improve the English language skills of Thai children.
Are you a recent graduate seeking adventure, or simply looking for a career and lifestyle change? Then teaching English in Thailand may just be the perfect fit for you! Thailand is widely considered one of the best places to teach English in Asia thanks to its gorgeous beaches, delicious cuisine, friendly locals, and steadfast culture.
There are many programs to work abroad out there, but what makes MediaKids different is their expert team of consultants who are dedicated to you every step of the way – removing any fuss associated with finding a job, arranging accommodation, applying for visas and work permits, or even with language barriers!
As one of the most recognized teaching agencies in Thailand, MediaKids has placed thousands of foreign teachers and connected with public schools across the country for over 20 years. Thailand has become largely known as one of the best places for TEFL job opportunities in Asia, so let us be your passport to the country and the rest of the world.
Teaching in Thailand
Thailand offers you the chance to experience a relaxed and easy-going lifestyle. If you’re looking to escape the day-to-day stress of a fast-paced lifestyle, then Thailand is the perfect place for you.
While living in Thailand is an adventure, teaching here is a full time job. Teaching hours are typically between 18 – 24 periods per week, Monday - Friday.
Benefits of working with MediaKids Academy
- Unique locations in kindergarten, elementary and high schools throughout Thailand
- Salary of 30,000 Baht per month
- Housing allowance of 3,000 Baht per month (Accommodation can either be arranged for you and rent is deducted from this, or you can source your own)
- Provided documents for work visa and reimbursement of 3,000 THB per semester towards visa costs
- Full coverage of work permit fee
- English-speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
- Provided curriculum and consultant support
- Orientation course (Thai language, culture, school system, curriculum, visa etc.)
- Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
- 2 day orientaion course in Bangkok. During the course you will receive more information about teaching in Thailand, Thai culture, Thai language, teaching skills, MediaKids Academy expectations and school specific information. You will also be provided with all of the paperwork to open a Thai bank account and apply for accident insurance.
- Semester-to-semester 4 month contracts (renewable).
- Accident insurance.
- Bank account and ATM card.
The amount of money that you save in Thailand is heavily dependent upon your lifestyle. Food, accommodation and entertainment are cheap in Thailand. Most of our teachers manage to live very comfortably and still can save a good portion of their monthly salaries. So if you’re looking to save money, Thailand is perfect for those on a budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised and accredited institution
- No TEFL is required, although, it’s an advantage to give you the confidence to teach. We can help you get an accredited TEFL, just click here: https://tefluk.com/partners/m2r
- Native speakers from the following countries: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
- Aged 21 – 55
- A clear accent is essential
Start date: ASAP - May 2023