Vice Principal, Freetown, Sierra Leone
To £3500 / $4000/mth + compound furnished housing, flights, visa etc
This COBIS accredited British international school in Freetown, Sierra Leone, is looking for a VP to join in Sept '20.
This is a small school with pupils from several nationalities, from across the African continent as well as Europe and the USA. They use the Cambridge Curriculum to facilitate their primary and secondary school program to support children aged 16 months to 16 years. The primary school program follows the Cambridge primary curriculum while in the Secondary School, they follow the Cambridge Lower Secondary curriculum and Cambridge IGCSE curriculum.
They are also a proud member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and the International Montessori Council (IMC).
Freetown is a bustling capital, by day and by night. Expats moving there can expect a colorful and joyful atmosphere, with many entertainment opportunities and some interesting attractions also for nature-lovers.
- Support Principal in overall administration of the school
- Oversee instructional program
- Ensure campus is well maintained and fully operational at all times
- Masters qualified, ideally in education
- Between 5 to 10yrs senior leadership experience
- Native speaker of Engish
- Ideally experience of working in a small school setting and used to assuming more than just academic duties
- To £3500 / 4000USD per month
- Annual flights
- Visa paid for by school
- Medical insurance contribution
- Fully furnished compound accommodation
- 12 / 24 month contract
Sept '20 start