Sociology Teacher, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
From £29k TAX FREE + free housing, visa, flights, medical, schooling etc
m2r Education are currently looking for a qualified Sociology Teacher for a well-established COBIS accredited British international school in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. August 2020 start.
Running for almost 40 years, the school, based in Al Khobar, is a not for profit school that offers the UK curriculum to over 700 students between the ages of 3 and 18. The school has recently added both GCSE and A Level exams to its rapidly expanding secondary section, while maintaining an excellent primary section including academic studies, extracurricular activities and overseas trips.
Having recently moved to a brand new campus, they offer an excellent teaching and learning environment overlooking to Arabian Gulf.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelors Degree and PGCE or BEd
- 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
- British / Irish passport holders only (due to visa restrictions)
- Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience. Minimum tax free starting salary £29k (including overseas allowance)
- Free, furnished accommodation with utilities included
- Baggage allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Worldwide Health Insurance, including emergency dental and optical
- Free education on the premises for up to 2 children
- Optional loan of up to 5000 SAR upon arrival
- Optional car loan
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
August 2020 start.