Vice Principal - Riyadh & Dammam, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 18500SAR (£3500 / $5000 per mth TAX FREE) incl housing, transportation, medical, work visa and return flights
m2r Education are working with these well respected American international schools who have female VP roles in Riyadh and Dammam. SD July/Aug '21.
The schools offer a full Amercian curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12. All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad. Each girls school has c.30 staff and c.400 students.
- Liaises between the central administration and the school.
- Lays down school policies, systems, and procedures
- Provides leadership to section staff and students.
- Oversees staff and student discipline and conduct.
- Implements International accreditation protocols.
- Ensures that all required staff meetings are conducted.
- Conducts and oversees weekly meetings with staff to stay abreast of all school activities and developments.
- Oversees school and lesson timings.
- Evaluates performance of all staff on term/annual basis.
- Defines recruitment requirement of the school in collaboration with the Heads of Departments.
- Participates in local staff recruitment and interviews.
- 5+ years’ or more work experience in academic education, ideally American diploma curriculum experience.
- Native Speaker of English
- Ideally Master’s degree or above in an academic subject, education, educational administration/leadership, or equivalent experience
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; comfortable with customer relationship management software platforms.
- UP TO 18500SAR (£3500 / $5000 per mth TAX FREE)
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Accommodation (single & furnished) provided as part of the package
- Return flights for family
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
- 30 days paid leave + paid summer holiday if contract is renewed
- End of service benefit
July/Aug '21 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.