Principal Girls School - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
C 20000 SAR (£4400/$5300 TAX FREE/MONTH) + housing/transportation allowance, return flights, work visa, medical, schooling etc
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school who have a need for Principal for the Girls School to join for the new academic year.
The schools offer a full Amercian curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12 (boys & girls). All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in Education or the equivalent
- Masters degree in Educational Leadership or the equivalent is desirable
- Further education or experience in business management is desirable
- At least 10 years experience in school leadership in national and international schools preferably in the Middle East
- Experience in Cambridge curriculum and the American Diploma
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- c 20000 SAR (£4400 / $5300) per mth
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
August 2023 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.