Science Teachers (Female, Middle School), Riyadh
From 10,000SAR (£2100/$2780) to 15,000SAR (£3100/$4000) per month, housing/allowance, flights, medical etc.
m2r Education are working with an American International school who are currently looking for middle school science teachers to work for their organisation in the north area of Riyadh. August 2020 start dates.
This International School focuses on the American common core and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
The school is committed to teaching and enforcing high-quality academic standards for grades (K-6). The school strives to cultivate a family environment in which students can grow and explore learning.
We are looking for fully qualified Female teachers who have detailed knowledge and understanding of the American educational system.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a PGCE/Teaching Certificate
- NQTs are welcome to apply!
- Preferably excellent/fluent in English communication
- Native speakers of English from the UK, Ireland, Canada. USA, Australian, New Zealand and South Africa
- Teaching American curriculum is an advantage but not essential.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary between 10,000SAR (£2100/$2780) to 15,000SAR (£3100/$4000) per month
- Fully furnished single Accommodation
- Medical insurance
- 30 days leave per year of employment
- Transportation is provided
- 1 year contracts
August 2020 Start Dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.