Chemistry (High School, Female), Riyadh / Dammam
UP TO 13000SAR (£2600 / $3400) per mth, furnished single housing, transportation, family package
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school with campuses in Riyadh and Dammam who have a need for teachers to join for the new academic year.
The schools offer a full Amercian curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12 (boys & girls). All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in Education or related to the subject being taught OR another similar subject (contact us for clarification on this)
- Teaching licence / PGCE etc
- Min 2 full year of full time, relevant teaching experience
- Experience teaching in the middle east is an advantage
- Age below 50 years old.
- Must be in Riyadh for the start of term on 29th August
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 13000SAR (£2600 / $3400) per mth
- Accommodation (single & furnished) provided.
- Return flights for family
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
- 30 days paid leave + paid summer holiday if contract is renewed
- End of service benefit
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.