Primary Teacher (Yr1, Yr2, Yr3, Yr4) , Riyadh
c. £30-35k ($37k-$43k) per yr TAX FREE + housing, transportation allowance, return flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this Saudi based education company who have recently opened a brand new preparatory school in Riyadh and need staff to join in August.
It has a footprint of 2700sq mtrs and boasts excellent facilities (below).
The school can cater for up to 300 children between 0 - 9yrs old and delivers the English national curriculum. It has first class facilities including:
- Full nursery and pre-school offering EYFS (ages 4mo-5years)
- Primary level classrooms (Yr1 - Yr4)
- Fully equipped Library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor play areas
- Aquatics center
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts rooms
- Performing arts studios (dance, music, theatre…etc.)
- Fully equipped multi-resources room with a built in stage.
- B.Ed or M.Ed. required, newly qualified teachers will be considered!
- Applications welcome from UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US, South Africa
- Single status visas only
- c. £30-35k ($37k-$43k) TAX FREE + housing provided & transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Visa (single status only)
- Return flights
- 1yr renewable contracts
- NOTE - Housing will be provided and the allowance will deducted at source. This will be c. 10 minutes from the preparatory school.
A current DBS and 2 references are required
August 2020 Start Date