English Teacher (Primary), Riyadh
TAX-FREE Salary up to 11,250SAR (£2300 / $3000 per month), Housing/Allowance, Flights, etc.
m2r Education are working with an American International school who are currently looking for English teachers to work for their organisation in the north area of Riyadh. ASAP start dates.
This International School focuses on the American common core and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
The school is committed to teaching and enforcing high-quality academic standards for grades (K-6). The school strives to cultivate a family environment in which students can grow and explore learning.
We are looking for fully qualified Male and Female teachers who have detailed knowledge and understanding of the American educational system.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a PGCE/Teaching Certificate
- Two-year experience in teaching for KG - Grade 6
- Preferably excellent/fluent in English communication
- Native speakers of English from the UK, Ireland, Canada. USA And South Africa
- Teaching American curriculum is an advantage but not essential.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary up to 11,250SAR (£2300 / $3000 per month)
- Ticket is provided
- Fully furnished Accommodation
- Transportation is provided
ASAP Start Dates.