EYFS Coordinator (FEMALE), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3100 / ZAR35000 - 55000) including accommodation, flights and more.
m2r Education are working with a well-known British International curriculum school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. They require a Female EYFS Coordinator to start ASAP.
This International School focuses on The National Curriculum of England and Wales is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
We are looking for a fully qualified Female EYFS Coordinator who has detailed knowledge and understanding of the British educational system. This is an SLT role and therefore we want someone with EYFS leadership experience.
- To develop and enhance the professional practice of staff.
- To raise standards of student progress and achievement.
- To develop and implement a robust curriculum.
- To support student learning and behaviour.
- To work effectively with our parents.
- To oversee administrative tasks within and across the Department.
- To actively participate as a member of the School Leadership Team.
- Oversee staff induction / professional development
- Perform classroom observations
Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably BEd
- Must have a teaching qualification if no BEd (PGCE/QTS or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience + SLT experience
- Native English Speakers (due to visas available we can only accept applications from British and South African nationals at present)
- From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3100 / ZAR35000 - 55000) depending on experience.
- 2-year contract
- Accommodation is provided by the school (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
- Annual Flights
- Visa cost is reimbursed upon arrival at the school
- Transport is provided to and from work
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
A current DBS and 2 references are required
ASAP Start Date