English (ESL) Programme Manager, Riyadh
TO 15000SAR + compound accommodation, flights, visa. medical
m2r Education are working with this Riyadh based education company who need a qualified (female, Western) ESL Teacher Trainer with supervisory / mentoring experience. Jan 2020 start.
Working as a part of a team in a 2000 capacity female national school in Riyadh, your remit will be to develop the current teaching staff to enable them to raise the standard of English there.
This is a hands on role so do not apply if you are not prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved!
Answering to the Head of Education, you will be responsible for initial teacher assessments and observations, production of follow up reports and recommendations and then ongoing training of the HODs.
- 5yrs ESL, ideally within a school environment
- 5yrs training / mentoring of ESL Teachers
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong international experience, ideally within Saudi Arabia
- Commitment to enter into at least, a one yr contract
- Native speaker of English
- UP TO 15000SAR
- Fully furnished compound accommodation
- Return flights
Jan 2020 start