Academic Director - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 25000SAR (£4700 / $6600 per mth TAX FREE), housing allowance, transportation, medical, work visa and return flights
m2r Education are working with this well established international school, located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Due to expansion, they need an Academic Director to oversee all programmes. August 2021 start.
Note: This is NOT a teaching role.
The school’s Academic Directors are tasked with the full responsibility for everything related to the academic programs. Those responsibilities include: curriculum, instruction, assessment, faculty development and student achievement.
- Developing school curriculum (American Diploma)
- Professional development for all teachers
- Responsible to monitor, plan and follow up with the school International recruitment procedures.
- Ensures that regular evaluations are completed for all schools.
- Observe and evaluate teachers and make the needed action plan.
- Develop, plan and coordinate curriculum and assessments for the purpose of implementing a standards-based instructional program
- Demonstrates effective teaching strategies and management techniques for the purpose of assisting teachers to improve their instructional skills.
- 10+ years’ or more work experience in academic education, ideally American diploma curriculum experience.
- Native Speaker of English
- Ideally Master’s degree or above in an academic subject, education, educational administration/leadership, or equivalent experience
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; comfortable with customer relationship management software platforms.
- UP TO 25000SAR (£4700 / $6600 per mth TAX FREE)
- Work visa
- 30 days annual leave
- Annual tickets
- 2yr contract
- End of service bonus
August '21 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.