IT Tutor (Female) Saudi Arabia (Madinah,Arar, Qurayatt, Sakaka)
FROM 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female ICT teachers to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia. These roles are due to huge increases in student numbers.
Opportunities exist in Madinah, Arar, Sakaka and Quarayyat and are for female native English speakers only.
We are looking for teachers who really want to make a difference, who are fed up with having to teach from a text book and annoyed at not being able to add flair and passion into lessons.
We want you to feel excited about planning your own lessons and preparing your own materials. We want you to enjoy the freedom of being able to teach how you want, (of course with in a structured curriculum).
These roles come with an excellent tax free package, but this does mean that you will be expected to work. Contact hours will be around 29hrs per week and your students will expect to receive high quality lessons, prepared and planned by you.
Please only apply if you are happy with the above, if you prefer to teach from a text book or are looking for a much reduced teaching load, these are certainly not the roles for you.
Course modules include:
- Review software and Tools
- Web technologies
- Test applications
- Encode web pages
- How to work as a team
- IT security
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- A Tax Free salary FROM 13000SAR per month (£32,400 / $42000) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable Contracts, Single Status visa
- Single, furnished Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits