ICT Teacher (Female), Saudi Arabia.
FROM 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female ICT teachers to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia. These roles are due to huge increases in student numbers.
Opportunities exist for female native English speakers OR non natives with IELTS 6.5 (academic) & a transferable Iqama.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- A Tax Free salary FROM 13000SAR per month (£32,400 / $42000) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable Contracts, Single Status visa
- Single, furnished Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
Aug 19 start