Hospitality & Tourism Instructors (male) - Online then Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
Basic DOE + (when in KSA) housing, transportation & flight allowance, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for male Hospitality & Tourism Instructors to deliver vocational programmes online until Sept '21 and then at a campus in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
DO NOT apply if you cannot commit to travelling to Saudi Arabia at a later date.
It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the Hospitality programmes.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- Due to current restrictions we can only consider British, Canadian, American, Irish and Australian nationals at the moment and also non-natives who are currnetly in Saudi and have a valid IELTS
- Basic - Dependent upon experience
- (When in Saudi) - Housing, transportation & flight allowance, medical cover, 35 days annual leave and end of service benefit.