Health & Safety Instructor (Female) - Saudi Arabia (Eastern Province)
15417SAR (£3000 / $4000 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for an experienced female Occupational Health & Safety Instructor to deliver vocational programmes at a campus based in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HSE / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- Native speaker of English preferred
- A background in HSE within the warehousing, supply chain, airport or any other HSE related sector woudl be suitable too.
- A Tax Free salary of 15417SAR (£3000 / $4000 per month)
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable Contracts, Single Status visa
- Single, furnished Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
Aug 19 Start Dates