Laboratory Instructor - Electrical Engineering- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Competitive TAX FREE basic salary per month + housing, flights, visa, medical etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are proud to be supporting Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) with its current recruitment needs. They require Lab Instructors - Electrical Engineering to join Spring/Fall 2023.
PMU was built to provide higher education opportunities to the local and regional community of the Eastern province of Saudi Arabia. It is a private institution and developed with the close collaboration of The Texas International Education Consortium [TIEC] - a private non-profit organization that advances international partnerships, collaboration, and exchanges for 31 public universities within the state of Texas, USA.
PMU has one consolidated and purpose-built location at which its degree programs are delivered. It is in the Half-Moon Bay area in Al-Khobar (about 29 km south of downtown Al-Khobar) in the Eastern Province of KSA. The principal components of its modern campus, within its own extensive landscaped surroundings, was largely completed by 2006.
In less than 15 years PMU has become established as a leading private university in the Eastern province and one of few such outstanding institutions in the whole of KSA. PMU is ranked 4th in the Times Higher Education - Arab World University Rankings and Ranked 101-150 in world best Young Universities QS-2021 Rankings.
- Teach and assist laboratory practical sessions
- Prepare equipment and experimental set ups for lab sessions
- Prepare laboratory manuals and standard laboratory procedures under faculty supervision
- Accomplish grading laboratory reports and assisting in laboratory related activities
- Procure/place purchase orders for electronic/electrical components required for experiments
- Ensure quality control, routine equipment maintenance and safety procedures and inventory management
- Organise and catalogue lab and sample materials
- M.S.. degree to be in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field from a recognised university with at least 3 years experience within laboratory development and teaching at university level
- If BS degree at least 5 years experience
- Must have the ability to demonstrate and instruct in English
- Must have the ability to teach at university level
- Familiar with technology, ie Moodle, Blackboard, Banner etc
- Middle East experience preferred
- Competitive TAX FREE basic salary per month, dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Visa (work) / family visa / local transfer
- Fully furnished accommodation (Single or family)
- Help with opening a local bank account
- Medical insurance
- Annual air tickets (Family incl 2 children)
- 60 days leave in line with academic calendar
- Education allowance
- 2yr renewable contract
Spring/Fall 2023 SD
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.