ESL Teacher (Female), Saudi Arabia.
FROM 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female ESL teachers to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia. These roles are due to huge increases in student numbers.
Opportunities exist for female native English speakers OR non natives with IELTS 7.5 (academic) & a transferable Iqama.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CELTA / DELTA / TESOL
- Maximum age is 60 due to visa purposes.
- A minimum of three years POST CELTA teaching experience ideally with young adults
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- A Tax Free salary FROM 13000SAR per month
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable Contracts, Single Status visa
- Single, furnished Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
ASAP Start Dates