ESL Teacher, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Salary up to 30000SAR (£6300/$8000) per month PLUS food, accommodation, transport, flights, medical insurance and more!
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for ESL teachers for one of the largest oil companies in the world. Summer 2020 starts.
These roles are working at a further education institute offering industrial training to Saudi nationals.
If shortlisted face to face interviews will take place in either UK or USA.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s or a master’s Degree
- CELTA / DELTA / TESOL
- Maximum age is 60 due to visa purposes.
- Native English speakers only
- Minimum of 7 years full time teaching experience at FE
- A Tax Free salary up to 30000SAR per month dependant on experience
- 44 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Iqama visa
- Accommodation and Food
- Twice yearly flights
- End of Service Benefits
- One year contracts, renewable for up to 3 years
Summer 2020 Start Dates