ESL Teacher (Aviation), Dammam, Saudi Arabia ASAP starts!
TO 14000SAR (£2800 / $3700 TAX FREE) per month + Single, furnished accommodation / allowance, Medical, Flights, Transportation, Visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this newly established, highly prestigious aviation college based in Dammam. They need male UK and US ESL Teachers to join immediately on a one yr contract.
Drawing upon over 75 years of pilot training expertise, their pilot training programs provide focused training to aspiring pilots across Saudi Arabia and The Middle East and starts with a foundation year followed by a premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction delivered in accordance with the Saudi Aviation Authority requirements. They have the resources and expertise to train up to 2,000 cadet pilots per year.
They require highly competent English Language Teachers (ideally already in KSA) to teach their new cadets and ensure their English language skills are sufficient in order for them to continue to train as a pilot.
They are looking for teachers from the UK or USA who have solid experience, ideally who have / are teaching in Saudi Arabia on a foundation yr / PYP at the moment. As this is a brand new academy, they are only looking for the best!
Teaching load is c. 25 - 30hrs per 5 day week split over 3 shifts (morning, afternoon, evening), therefore please do not apply if you are looking for a role which allows you to leave at 3.30pm every day. Class size is c.20.
- BA (ideally in English) + classroom based min 120hr ESL qualification
- 5yrs post teaching qualification experience to ADULT learners
- UK / US passport holders (as directed by the employer)
- Previous Saudi experience is preferred
- Previous experience of teaching in a vocational / training college
- Ability to join ASAP / 7th November
- (Part time / community centre experience will not be suitable)
- TO 14000SAR (£2800 / $3700 TAX FREE) per month
- Single, furnished accommodation / allowance
- Transportation to and from work
- Medical cover
- Return flights
- 30 days leave
- Single status visa provided (costs reimbursed in first month's salary)
- 1 year contract
If you want to be part of a highly prestigious organisation and have a proven ESL record then contact us now!!