ESL Lecturer (Female)- Saudi Arabia
FROM 12500SAR (£2500 / $3300 per month) + allowances, medical and flights
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced female ESL instructor to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia.
The ESL instructor is responsible for developing an effective learning for the students, this exciting career opportunity offers the ideal candidate a once-in-a-lifetime educational development experience in an international environment to deliver outstanding language training within the academic program.
Opportunities exist for female native English speakers OR non-natives with IELTS 7 (academic) & a transferable Iqama.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A degree in English
- ESL qualification
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience teaching adults
- Must already be in KSA on a transferable iqama
- Non-native speakers of English must have an IELTS score of at least 7
- Exceptional classroom management skills and the ability to create a learning environment that promotes and enhances trainee motivation
- Demonstrated training or experience in the implementation and integration of multimedia technologies in ESL language-learning environments.
- A Tax-Free salary FROM 12500SAR (£2500 / $3300) to 14125SAR (£2800 / $3700) per month (dependent on experience)
- Housing allowance if 3000SAR per month
- Transportation allowance is 500SAR per month
- 36 vacation days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
DEC' 20 Start Dates
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.