ESL Instructor (male) - Riyadh
13000SAR (£3000 / $3500 TAX FREE) + housing allowance, transportation allowance, flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for ESL Instructors in Riyadh.
The English Language Instructor is responsible for delivery of all knowledge and skills training in the area of English as a Foreign Language offered in accordance with the approved curriculum with the company.
- Plan and deliver clear, pedagogically, and professionally sound lessons.
- Maintain a current, relevant, and engaging curricula (by sourcing appropriate additional resources to supplement lessons) at all times throughout the allocated teaching period.
- Participate in the continuing review of curriculum content, teaching methods and methods of student assessment.
- Conduct examinations and participate in the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers and assignments.
- Participate in the counselling, remediation, and administration of students.
- Participate in the development and generation of class notes and teaching material.
- Maintain records of course material delivered.
- Participate in student field excursions and their supervision.
- Maintain awareness with regards to relevant legislation.
- Monitoring of student behaviour, reporting on behaviour in the classroom and recording infractions.
- Working with the management team to achieve a minimum of 85% student attendance.
- Accurate daily attendance submission.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, ideally in English (although not essential)
- CELTA / DELTA / 120hr TEFL with 6hrs teaching practicum
- 3yrs full time teaching experience (adults)
- Able to develop and plan lessons
- Middle East experience preferred
- IELTS teaching experience preferred
- Visas available for UK, US, Irish, Australian, NZ passport holders only, under the age of 55.
- 13000SAR (£3000 / $3500 TAX FREE)
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Work visa (costs reimbursed upon arrival)
- Medical insurance
- 2 yr contract
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful