Business Studies Teacher (FEMALE) - various locations, Saudi Arabia
TO 16000SAR (£3300 / $4300) /mth DOE + housing allowance, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have Business Studies Teacher roles in Saudi Arabia at various female FE colleges. Aug starts.
Locations - Al Kharj, Unaizah, Nammas, Al Majmah, Al Wajh & Wadi Al Dawaser
All courses will be taught using the English language.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related subject
- A minimum of two years FULL TIME teaching Business Studies at FE level, ideally in KSA
- Native English speaker / IELTS 6.5 academic if NNES
- GCC experience preferred
- NOTE: Community centre / part time / young learner experience is not suitable.
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Basic TO 16000SAR (Dept on exp)
- Additional 25% of basic salary as housing allowance & 10% as transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
- Initial 1 week hotel accommodation.
- Transferable Iqama or work visit visa.
- Contract to mid June 2020
Aug start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.