Contract Compliance Manager, Unaizah, Saudi Arabia
FROM 16500SAR (£3300 / $4400) per month + compound accommodation, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education require a Contract & Compliance Manager for this UK FE college operator in Saudi Arabia. Immediate start and open nationality. (Arabic fluency preferred).
The Data & Contract Compliance Manager will be responsible for all new contracts and provide guidance, support to ensure complete compliance. This will include undertaking internal audit checks that the processes are adopted and training staff on new processes. You will also have responsibility for the collation, verification and submission of high quality accurate data to the board and management team.
Key Management Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are in place for adherence to the contract.
- Audit function - checking that processes and procedures are being adhered to.
- Collation of data on a monthly basis, for management and board meetings.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 3yrs experience working in a regulated field in a similar role
- 2yrs experience as an audit team member
- Ability to analyse data and its implications
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject
- Ideally an audiit / compliance qualification
- Ideally Arabic / English bilingual
- FROM 16500SAR (£3300 / $4400) per month
- Compound accommodation
- Annual flight allowance
- 35 days leave