Cambridge Coordinator - Riyadh VVIP Client
c 18,000 to 20,000 SAR (£3800 to £4300) per mth TAX FREE, compound accommodation, transportation, visa, medical, ret flights
Face to Face Tutoring
m2r Education are working on behalf of an ultra high net worth family in Saudi Arabia who need a highly experienced Cambridge Coordinator. This is a VVIP client and a highly prestigious role! Male and female applicants are welcome to apply.
You will be based in Riyadh however domestic and potentially international travel may be required, based on the family's itinerary.
- Ages of children are 5-14 yrs old.
- The Cambridge Coordinator will report to the General Supervisor, supporting him in the daily, weekly and periodic tasks related to the implementation of the Education Plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support General Supervisor to organise and manage the daily tasks of implementing the Cambridge curricula and assessments.
- Review and develop teaching resources to facilitate and enhance teaching and learning.
- Liaise with school to organise and manage the Termly Assessments and Cambridge Exams (iGCSEs)
- Produce weekly, monthly and termly progress reports and submit to General Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
- Appropriate Academic Degree and Certificate in Education
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Minimum 3 years experience as a supervisor of Cambridge subjects and examinations
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Skilled user of multiple IT systems
- UK / US / IRE / CAN / AUS / NZ only
- PGCE/QTS essential
- Salary of 18,000 to 20,000 SAR (£3800 to £4300) per mth TAX FREE
- Single, compound based accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
Aug '23 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.