Operations Manager, Qatar
C. 25000QAR basic salary + 11000QAR housing allowance (£100k TAX FREE total package) + flights, visa, medical, schooling
m2r Education are working with this leading British international school who requires an Operations Manager to join them, ideally by September 2020.
You will be primarily responsible for the establishment and development of all non-academic departments:
- Strategic Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Facilities Management
- Health and Safety
This is a large, modern and state of the art international school with excellent facilities, offering the English national curriculum from EYFS through to A Level.
This is a key management role and priority will be given to those who have worked in similar role at a British international school.
Experience / Qualifications
- Accountancy or business management qualifications (BA + professional quals as a minimum)
- FM and/or Health & Safety qualifications are preferred too
- Financial planning and control in a large organisation, ideally in a British international school
- Board level experience
- Knowledge of working with external contractors and managing related contracts
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and act upon the information
- Ability to work strategically and analyse issues then identify creative solutions.
- Middle East experience and working knowledge of a British international school are preferred
- C. 25000QAR basic salary + 11000QAR housing allowance (£100k TAX FREE total package)
- End of contract bonus c. £4k
- 2 x return flights per year
- Medical cover
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.