KS1 Teacher, Qatar
Up to 14800QAR/mth (£3100) Tax Free + fully furnished two bedroomed apartment and other fantastic benefits
Catering for children from ages 3 to 18 (nursery through to Year 13), the school offers a high quality British education with modern approaches to learning. Truly international, the school community hails from over 70 different countries, and is a family of highly diverse individuals whose collective aim is to build a better world through amazing learning.
- Bachelor in Education / BA in Education / Degree + PGCE with with QTS (UK trained)
- At least two years post qualification experience
- Experience in Objective Led Planning or In The Moment Planning would be an advantage
- UK / British international school teaching experience essential
- A passion for lifelong learning
- Salary up to 14800QAR/mth (£3100) Tax Free
- Fully furnished two bedroom apartment on a compound
- Compound ammenities include: Swimming pool; tennis court; spa; gym and a Costa Coffee
- Flight at the start and the end of the contract (2yrs)
August '21 start dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.