Online iGCSE Physics Tutor
m2r Education need Online iGCSE Physics Tutors who have excellent experience to teach students at an online school. Teach up to 100hrs per month!
This school provides a UK and also American online curriculum to students who wish to continue their studies overseas. They use state of the art online technology to deliver lessons to students across the globe, with the vast majority of students being Chinese.
You will receive full training on the online teaching platform prior to commencement of lessons.
- Deliver 1-2-1 or small group lessons.
- Plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
- Create quizzes and help with exam preparation.
- iGCSE Physics teaching and exam preparation experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Ideally 5 years full time teaching experience.
- Recognised teaching qualifications.
- Able to teach during the working week at times suitable to those for students in China, generally early morning - mid afternoon (UK times).
- Robust internet connection.
- WeChat / willing to download and use WeChat for lesson bookings.
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated.
- Extremely professional and customer focussed.
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
- Teachers will need to design the lesson in order to teach in this program.
- Full training will be provided and curriculum overview provided also.
- This will be based on needs, however Tutors are currently receiving up to 100 hours per month.
- You MUST be flexible and able to teach during the working week.
- The majority of students are in China so bear this in mind re timezones.
- c. £16 / $20 per hr
- Min booking is for 30 hrs and you can easily receive 100+ hrs per month if desired.
Ongoing start dates.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.