Online ESL Teacher - 31ABC
Hourly rate FROM USD10/hr TO USD30/hr + bonus
m2r Education have secured a contract with one of the highest paying online ESL companies in the industry!! They need North American and Canadian online ESL Teachers to join now!
Their primary focus in these classes are to build oral and aural skills, to coach ESL children from all around the world. Students generally enrol for a minimum of 1 year and expect to be taught by the same Tutor for all classes, therefore you will need to show commitment.
All course materials are designed to assess and improve students’ oral skills and build their confidence and other linguistic skills in an immersive English environment.
Fixed scheduling means you know when and how much you will be teaching, so you can easily fit around your lifestyle.
- Hourly rate starting from USD10hr + $4 bonus, rising to USD30hr + $4 bonus based on number of hours taught during your contract, paid through Payoneer.
- The more lessons you do, the more you earn! If you are really keen and get a full schedule, you can earn c. $200 per week!
- Rewarding career path
- Pre-job training along with on-job training is provided.
Please note - You will join on $10USD/hr, therefore please accept this rate before applying.
Working Days / Hours:
- From Monday to Saturday. You can also choose to work on Mon, Wed, Fri or Tue, Thu, Sat.
- Classes start at each half hour, so there are total 8 time slots each day.
- Trial classes: 28 min/class
- Regular classes: 28min/class, held three times a week, once every other day (for example, MWF or TTS ).
- Minimum working hours: 3 days per week (MWF or TTS), 2 hours (7:00-9:00pm BJT) per day.
- Schedules are fixed so you will know your working hours.
- Booking rates can reach 90%-100% dependent on demand.
- USA and Canadian passport holders ONLY due to current demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject is a MUST.
- Minimum 2yrs ONLINE ESL teaching experience working for a similar company.
- Must have a ESL Qualification either TEFL/TESOL/CELTA etc.
- Enthusiastic and professional with a lively personality.
- Ability to motivate students.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Robust internet connection (Ideally 20Mbps). Click here to test.
- HD webcam, headset with microphone needed
- Windows or Mac OS with min 8GB RAM
- Have Dingtalk and TeamViewer software downloaded
- CPU: Intel: i3-7th gen or above, i5-4th gen or above, i7-2th gen or above, AMD: A10 6th gen or above, A12 series
What you need to supply for your application
- Passport copy
- BA Degree certificate
- ESL certificate
- Introduction video like this one https://youtu.be/7jGApSDyA3w
Interview Process (Can be done very quickly if you are keen!)
- Interview with 31ABC followed by a demo class.
- Training which will cover the use of the courseware, software and other requirements needed to administer the classes.
- After this, you will be ready to teach!
Please note - We CANNOT process your application without all the 5 documents listed above.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.