Nursery Manager - Oman
TO 1700OMR (£3400 per month) including housing allowance + medical, flights, visa
m2r are looking for experienced female Nursery Manager to work in Oman, a very relaxed and easy going place to live with stunning natural beauty.
This is a premium British Nursery, operating the EYFS curriculum and located in Muscat.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing staff, a self-starter who is proactive, and can quickly build good relationships with the community. The candidate should also have business acumen and an excellent understanding of the EYFS and best practice in Early Years education.
- Level 3 CACHE qualification
- 3 yrs leadership experience
- Native speaker of English
- TO 1700OMR (£3400 per month) tax free per month (dependent on experience)
- Housing and return flight allowance is included in the above salary
- Medical insurance
- End of contract bonus
Please note: The salary being offered is higher than most in Nurseries based in Oman. The cost of living in Muscat, is almost half that of the cost of living in Dubai, with housing rents being more than 60% lower.