Lifeguard (female), Oman - UK February Interviews (Glasgow/Birmingham)
Up to 700OMR (£1400/$1800) TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance etc
m2r Education are working with this accredited international school based in Sur, Oman. If you like great surroundings and excellent career progression, Hay Al Sharooq International School is for you!
Hay Al Sharooq is fully owned and operated by Oman LNG Development Foundation (ODF) and opened its doors in 2002. From a modest student population of 50 students in its first year of operation, the numbers have steadily grown to close over 700 students. The first cohort of Grade 12 students graduated in 2010.
It is located inside the boundaries of the current housing complex for OLNG staff. The complex was built in 2002 and contains 130 villas, a large recreation club with two pools, a multipurpose sports hall, a park, a small commercial center, a clinic, a mosque, and several maintenance offices as well as a training center for OLNG employees. The complex, which sits mid-way between the OLNG Qalhat Plant and the city of Sur is only a fifteen-minute car ride from the center of town. Sur itself is located 93 miles (150 km) southeast of Muscat, the Omani capital. The two cities are connected by a brand new four lane highway, which offers drivers and passengers an opportunity to enjoy picturesque scenery.
Hay Al Sharooq International School will be visiting the UK in February 2020 and holding interviews as follows:
- 3rd February 09:00 - 17:00 - Glasgow
- 4th February 09:00 - 15:00 - Glasgow
- 5th February 09:00 - 17:00 - Birmingham
- 6th February 09:00 - 16:00 - Birmingham
There will be walk in interviews on the 3rd in Glasgow and the 5th in Birmingham also, just contact us first!
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Relevant lifesaving / swimming qualifications
- Strong swimmer
Benefits of working there:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Brand new school with a capacity for 1200 students, and 750 students transferring from the existing building.
- State of the art facilities – swimming pools, sports halls, full size outdoor sports pitches, science labs, auditorium, state of the art IT infrastructure, dance rooms, drama room, IT suites.
- Amazing setting sandwiched between sandy beaches, mountains– fantastic if you like outdoor pursuits: diving, snorkeling, sailing, fishing, mountain-biking, camping, off-road driving.
- Peaceful with clean air.
- One-hour flight to Dubai from Muscat, with a budget airline operating several times a day
- Potential to save a considerable proportion of salary, with a lower cost of living than Dubai and other GCC countries.
- Good standard of accommodation, close to the beach.
- Membership of National Gas Company social clubs and facilities
- Preferential rates on car loans
- Subsidized canteen
- Great local restaurants with excellent seafood
- Family friendly
- Authentic Omani culture
- Up to 700 OMR TAX FREE per month
- Accommodation / allowance
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
Want to know more? Watch this video where we interview 2 of their teachers
ASAP/August '20 starts.