School Registrar, Oman
UP TO 1000 OMR (£1850mth) TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this rapidly expanding British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need a Registrar, who can join for the new academic year. Preference is given to those already in Oman.
- Enrol and register students into the school
- Optimising class numbers and applications in line with school growth
- Works closely with key school contacts to ensure everyone is aware of the existing and potential levels of student registration
- Understands and keeps up to date with relevant rules and information from the MOE
- Proceses and maintains list of student transfers
- Native speaker of English
- Polite and presentable, used to dealing with the public in a face to face setting
- Excellent telephone manner
3 yrs Relevant experience in a similar role required
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 1000 OMR (£1850mth) TAX FREE, dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES the accomodation allowance of 425 OMR per month.
- Accommodation / allowance
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful