School Registrar, Oman
UP TO 120OMR (£2500/mth) TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this rapidly expanding British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need a Registrar, who can join for the new academic year. Preference is given to those already in Oman.
The school is a new innovative British school which opened in September 2016. Initially welcoming both expatriate and local Omani children from the ages of 3 to 12 in their Pre-prep and Prep school, with children progressing organically through the school on a year by year basis, ultimately providing a British Education for children from 3 to 18 years of age.
They currently have children of 38 different nationalities enrolled in the school.
- Enrol and register students into the school
- Optimising class numbers and applications in line with school growth
- Works closely with key school contacts to ensure everyone is aware of the existing and potential levels of student registration
- Understands and keeps up to date with relevant rules and information from the MOE
- Proceses and maintains list of student transfers
- Native speaker of English
- Polite and presentable, used to dealing with the public in a face to face setting
- Excellent telephone manner
Relevant experience or Customer Service / Sales & Admin experience required
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 120OMR (£2500/mth) TAX FREE, dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES the accomodation allowance of 425 OMR per month.
- Accommodation / allowance (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 1 or 2 bed; subject to availability and need; Furniture, curtains / blinds, white goods, starter kit. Note: If this option is selected the accommodation allowance above will be deducted at source).
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second children
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful