KS1 Teacher, Hawally, Kuwait
FROM KD980 to KD1230 (£2500 - £3100) + fully furnished single accommodation, flights, medical, visa etc
m2r Education are working with this BSME accredited school in Kuwait who require British KS1 Teacher to join Aug '19.
The school is very well established in the Hawally district of Kuwait and provides a British education to both the local and international community in Kuwait at primary and secondary level.
- c.26 per class
- School day begins at 06.50 and ends 14.20 (except on activity days and Tuesdays for CPD)
- You will only do 4 Saturday mornings in the academic year
- 175 teaching days, usual British school holidays
- Related degree / BEd ONLY
- NQTs welcome to apply (you must have your PGCE certificate already)
- UK national only
- English national curriculum experience essential + UK teaching experience
- Excellent computer literacy
- FROM KD980 with no experience to KD1230 with 7yrs experience (£2500 - £3100 per month) TAX FREE
- Fully furnished single accommodation, no sharing unless married.
- Annual flights
- Transportation to and from school (Around 20 mins to school)
- Baggage allowance (KD50)
- 40% schooling allowance discount
- 2 yr contract
Aug '19 start.
Want to know more about teaching in Kuwait?