Maths Teacher (Secondary), Hawally, Kuwait
FROM KD980 to KD1230 (£2500 - £3100) + fully furnished single accommodation, flights, medical, visa etc
m2r Education are working with this BSME accredited school in Kuwait who require a British Maths Teacher to join August 2019.
The school is very well established in the Hawally district of Kuwait and provides a British education to both the local and international community in Kuwait at primary and secondary level.
- c.26 per class
- School day begins at 06.50 and ends 14.20 (except on activity days and Tuesdays for CPD)
- You will only do 4 Saturday mornings in the academic year
- 175 teaching days, usual British school holidays
- BSc in Maths / Engineering (with an element of maths) ONLY
- NQTs welcome to apply (you must have your PGCE certificate already)
- UK national only
- English national curriculum experience essential + UK teaching experience
- Excellent computer literacy
- FROM KD980 with no experience to KD1230 with 7yrs experience (£2500 - £3100 per month) TAX FREE
- Fully furnished single accommodation, no sharing unless married.
- Annual flights
- Transportation to and from school (Around 20 mins to school)
- Health Insurance
- Baggage allowance (KD50)
- 40% schooling allowance discount
- 2 yr contract
Aug 19 start.
Want to know more about teaching in Kuwait?