Head of Finance & Admin (Hospitality) - India
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working as part of a UK bid consortium who are looking at an interesting hospitality training opportunity in Northern India.
As part of the bid, we need to source a highly qualified Head of Finance and Admin, who ideally has a very strong background in working for a hospitality training college.
The role will require a commitment to spend 80% of time in India.
This role is open to Indian nationals ONLY.
NOTE - This application will form part of the bid. There is no guarantee that the bid will be successful.
If you are interested to be part of the bid and potentially part of the winning team, please refer to the details below and apply if you meet the criteria:
- A specialist with a Bachelor's degree in management, finance, accounting, business
- 10 years of experience from reputed organization in executive capacity/ running training centres/ heading learning and development departments in hospitality/tourism industry with a minimum of 2 years of experience (Total 12 Years of work experience) in supervisory position in both finance and administration departments.
The roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all day-to-day financial administration, grant administration, pensions and payroll activities
- Ensure all the statutory accounting and reporting functions are fulfilled
- Strategic financial and operational development
- Operation and monitoring of appropriate financial controls
- Manage administrative staff, guide operating methods, disburse funds to departments, monitor budgets, improve information systems, oversee human resources requirements, and develop operating procedures and policies
Package is TBC - please advise of your requirements.
Proposed start date will be towards the end of 2021 / early 2022.