Online English Language / Literature Tutor - Exam preparation
m2r Education need online English Tutors who have excellent experience to coach and mentor overseas students who are looking to continue their education in a UK independent school.
We are working in partnership with a reputable Chinese organisation whose core focus is to help Chinese students meet the entry requirements needed to study at leading UK independent schools.
All lessons are conducted over Zoom and you MUST be a UK qualified teacher.
These are long term assignments and therefore you must be able to commit to a defined schedule.
- Deliver 1-2-1 lessons to overseas students
- Plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
- Provide help and support with exam preparation.
- UK mainstream teaching experience, ideally offering support and advice to students looking to take their 11+, 13+ and 16+ entrance examinations.
- English Language / Literature teaching experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Verbal / non verbal reasoning experience.
- Ideally 2 years full time teaching experience.
- Recognised teaching qualifications eg QTS / BEd
- Able to teach during the working week at times suitable to those for students in China, generally early morning - mid afternoon (UK times).
- Robust internet connection.
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated.
- Extremely professional and customer focussed.
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
- This will be based on needs and will be discussed at interview.
- You MUST be flexible and able to teach during the working week.
- The majority of students are in China so bear this in mind re time zones.
- c. £20 per hr
Ongoing start dates.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.