Primary (KS1 & KS2) Teachers, New Cairo
FROM £18000 - £26400 TAX FREE + housing allowance, medical, free 5* sports club membership, relocation allowance, EOSB, annual flight
m2r Education are proud to work with this fantastic COBIS accredited British International School based in the upmarket area of New Cairo.
This highly-regarded international school are backed by the largest education group in Egypt. The school strives to deliver the highest standard of education from Primary through to A-Level.
They require a well-qualified and enthusiastic Primary (KS1 & KS2)Teachers for a September 2018 start.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a related subject, from a recognised, accredited university
- UK education & background
- FROM £18000 - £26400 TAX FREE per yr (You can save around 60% of your salary)
- Accommodation allowance
- Return airfare
- Settling in allowance
- Health insurance
- Private 5* sports club membership
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: September 2018