University Guidance Counsellor, New Cairo
TAX FREE c.£21700GBP (dept on exp), plus housing allowance, medical, annual flights, transportation to and from school, settling in allowance, CPD allowance, Annual Education Conference, 5% Pension scheme.
m2r Education are looking for a University Guidance Counsellor for this leading British International School in Egypt.
Required, for the academic year 2018-19 the University Guidance Counsellor will join an enthusiastic and motivated team of talented teachers.
Housed in an impressive campus in New Cairo, they have established themselves as one of Cairo’s leading schools, providing British based international education that delivers a tailored curriculum. Part of a network of exceptional international schools around the world, they can offer you an excellent career.
These are 2 year renewable contracts and they are open to both male and female applicants.
- Minimum 3 years of experience is needed in university guidance counselling.
- Be familiar with, and able to administer, university entrance tests as appropriate
- Be ICT literate and familiar with Naviance
- Experience is needed in Cambridge (CIE) and/or IB Curriculum.
- Western education & background. UK preferred.
- You will be expected to undertake an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
- Starting TAX FREE salary of min £21700, more with experience of over 3yrs.
- Bonus for every year of relevant full time teaching experience
- Accommodation allowance
- Return airfare
- Settling in allowance
- Schooling allowance
- Health insurance
- Transportation to and from work
- CPD allowance
- Annual salary increase
- Annual no absence bonus
- Pension contribution
- Paid summer holidays (July & August)
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Start date: August 2018