Grade 10 – 12 English Teacher (China)
53,000 from 71,000 CAD (£30,700 - £41,200) per year, Visa, health insurance and family package available.
M2r Education are working with China’s largest private international school who require a Grade 10 – 12 (yr11 – 13) English Teacher to start ASAP
Founded in 1995, it is China’s largest private international school system and operates 100 K-12 schools with over 41,000 students. Their model blends Chinese and Western educational practices and philosophies, providing opportunities to deeply explore familiar subjects, while becoming at ease with fundamental elements of Western thought and practice
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate high moral standards
- Deliver assigned courses using a variety of appropriate and engaging instructional methods
- Diagnose, analyse, and differentiate lessons
- Maintain records
- Make a strong contribution to the school’s extra-curricular program
- Attend weekly assembly, staff meetings, and professional development opportunities
- Passport holder from a Native English-speaking country
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a Native-English country
- Hold an Education, Masters’ degree, or Certificate from recognized teacher education program
- Recognized teaching certificate issued in a native English-speaking country
- NQTs welcome to apply
Note: Unfortunately, due to the time it will take to process a visa, we cannot accept applications from US or South African nationals who do not have current police checks and notarised degrees already in place.
- 53,000 – 71,000 CAD (£30,700 - £41,200) per year,
- 2 year contract
- Approximately 12 weeks paid leave per year
- 5,000 RMB settlement allowance, accommodation support
- Family package available
- Full support for work permit
- Family health insurance
- Subsidised fees for dependents
ASAP start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.